Welcome to my drunken ramblings around Gloucester
I will be using this blog to talk about my views on my home city of Gloucester, its pubs and anything else that comes into my head and seems important at the time.
My TagsAmerica art Barcelona beer beer festival blogging blues camping CAMRA carnival Charity Cheltenham Christmas cider Cornwall Cotswolds Cotswold Wildlife Park Cruises Deliverance Ride drinking driving Events gardening Gloucester Gloucester Beer & Cider Fesival Gloucester Blues Festival Gloucester Carnival Gloucester Cathedral Gloucester Day Gloucester Docks Gloucester Quays Gloucester Then and Now government policy Harley Davidson health history Holidays King's Quarter Life live music Motorbikes Motorcycles motorcycling Music news New Year New Year's Resolutions Nightclubs photographs photography politics Prescott Bike Festival procrastination pub closure pub food pubs rain rant Religion restaurants review Roving Crows sculpture Snow Spain Tall Ships Festival Texas Travel urban development USA Venice Wales weather winter writing
- RT @ShortList: This German town has come up with a genius way of humiliating neo-Nazis bit.ly/2x9WKXO https://t.co/ThrgqVjEx0 4 hours ago
- A Less Than Optimal Time to be Sick darrelkirby.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/a-l… https://t.co/n1HQPV50xr 1 week ago
- @DaveSeed2 I like that version. And the Rene is pretty bawdy! 1 week ago
- My latest blog on why being tall at concerts isn't as good as short people think it is: darrelkirby.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/the… 1 week ago
- @KingsholmWill Yes, damn them! 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Roxy Moto
- Beer Reviews
- lemanshots - Fine Pictures and Digital Art
- Edge of Humanity Magazine
- Urban Creatures
- Gasoline Gypsy
- Maybe there will be cupcakes...
- Mark Cole
- The Misty Lady
- The Sophomore Slump
- Brian Bilston's Poetry Laboetry
- BECKY SAYS THINGS
- Religious tourist
- RABBIT FOOT
- Cristian Mihai
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band
Tag Archives: review
So here we are at the start of another New Year, and I hope it will be a happy, healthy and prosperous one for all of us. It also means that it is time for my latest monthly review – … Continue reading
I interrupt my daily Deliverance Ride blog to bring you this regularly monthly update: my view on what has been going on in the world over the past month. Of course, because I have been on holiday for much of … Continue reading
Another month, another monthly review… The World at Large All the bad stuff that I have blogged about in previous months continues, with wars and skirmishes across the globe. In particular, fighting against Isis continues, with Britain sending in RAF … Continue reading
It turned out that September wasn’t a great deal quieter than recent months, but I’m sure you are fed up of my excuses by now so I’ll just crack on with this month’s review.
I know I’ve said this every month for the past few months, but it has been another incredibly busy month – this is good, obviously, but it means I haven’t been paying very close attention to the news. Nonetheless, I’ll … Continue reading
Another busy month slips by – this is how it looked to me.